Teacher of Maths
Range MPS/UPS (£32,407 - £48,055)
St. Anne’s is a vibrant and dynamic 11-19 ‘Outstanding’ (Ofsted November 2022), oversubscribed Catholic school, serving a diverse community where all can make progress and achieve. In July 2021 the school received the World Class Schools Quality Mark and in the last Catholic inspection were awarded Outstanding (section 48). We are situated on two sites, Palmers Green and Enfield Town.
At the heart of our school is the belief that our students and staff have been deliberately created and have a special place in this world.
The Headteacher and Governors of St. Anne’s Catholic High School for Girls are offering a truly terrific opportunity for an exceptional candidate to join our Mathematics Department and Learning Family.
This role will suit a teacher looking to work with students who are keen to learn and appreciate the importance Mathematics will play in securing their future. This position could be right for an ECT or an ambitious practitioner wishing to further develop their career and make a real impact on the lives of our girls.
The successful candidate will be able to offer engagement, stretch, support and challenge to all learners. They will be able to accurately assess the progress and achievement of students, groups and cohorts and provide appropriate provision to ensure progress of all. Ultimately, we are looking for a committed teacher with an uncompromising belief that all students can become the best versions of themselves.
St. Anne’s is:
- A highly regarded, oversubscribed Catholic School, committed to the academic, spiritual and personal development of each member of our learning family
- A warm, welcoming and friendly community where all are respected and valued
- A place of learning where staff are developed through a strong programme of ongoing training and support
- Filled with students who value education, are incredibly courteous and ambitious for themselves
What we offer:
- A forward-looking environment where experienced and dedicated staff share their knowledge and practice willingly
- A community committed to ensuring students flourish
- Students that are enthusiastic about their learning journey
- A full induction programme, ongoing training
- Free car parking
We would very much like to hear from you if you share our vision, values and enthusiasm. We are very happy to discuss the role informally and visits to the school are welcome. If you would like to arrange a visit please contact Claire Cawley, HR Manager, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 6th February 2023.
If you are interested in applying then please see below for our Teacher of Mathematics Information Pack and application form.
To apply please complete the London Borough of Enfield Application Form (as part of our Safer Recruitment Procedures) emailing it to Claire Cawley at email@example.com by 9am on Monday 20th February 2023. Interviews are anticipated to take place that week. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students and expects ALL staff and volunteers to share this commitment.