Required for: September 2022
Salary Scale: £32,200
Contract: 36Hrs per week, Term Time plus 1 weeks (Summer School)
St. Anne’s is a vibrant and dynamic 11-19 ‘outstanding’, oversubscribed Catholic school, serving a diverse community where all can become the best versions of themselves. In July 2021 the school received the World Class Schools Quality Mark and in the last Catholic inspection we were awarded Outstanding (section 48).We are situated on two sites, Palmers Green and Enfield Town. We are seeking a School Chaplain to join our Learning Family.
At the heart of our school is the belief that all people have been created in the image of God. We endeavour to enable students and staff to know that they are loved by God, that they have been deliberately created and have a special place in this world.
Our School Chaplain will facilitate and lead our community to the knowledge that each of us are precious, are valued because of who they are, not just for what they can do or achieve. To know that God walks beside them in their everyday life and is with each of us in our joys and challenges is something we look to the Chaplain to help us come to that realisation.
St. Anne’s is:
- A highly regarded, oversubscribed Catholic School, committed to the academic, spiritual and personal development of each member of our learning family
- A warm, welcoming and friendly community where all are respected and valued
- A place of learning where staff are developed through a strong programme of ongoing training and support
- Filled with students who value education, are incredibly courteous and ambitious for themselves
What we offer:
- A forward looking environment where experienced and dedicated staff share their knowledge and practice willingly
- A community committed to ensuring students flourish
- Students that are enthusiastic about their faith journey
- A full induction programme, ongoing training
- Free car parking
We value diversity and encourage applicants from people of all backgrounds. The successful applicant will be committed to the distinct Catholic ethos of our School. St. Anne’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Anyone applying to become a part of our Learning Family should share this commitment.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to visit our school. To arrange a visit please contact Kathy Worrall, Personnel and Cover officer on 07830 323254 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete CES application form above and once completed, please email to email@example.com
The deadline for applications is 10am Monday 13th June 2022. Interviews will take place on Thursday 16th June 2022. We reserve the right to interview and appoint prior to the closing date.