IN THIS SECTION
It is important that Students follow the guidelines set out by our own exams office and also make themselves aware of the information given them from the JCQ (Joint Council for Qualifications). Our Exams Office has produced a guidance booklet for students and parents and carers. For a copy please click here.
For the JCQ information please open the links below:
- Warning to candidates
- Information for candidates (for written examinations)
- Information for candidates (for on screen tests)
- Information regarding mobile phones, watches and tech devices
Summer 2021 Results
Key Stage 4 - Headline Measures
- 61.3 Attainment 8 Score
- 81% with a standard pass 4+ in English and Maths
- 67% with a strong pass 5+ in English and Maths
- 58% achieved a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate
- 45% achieved a strong pass in the English Baccalaureate
- Average EBAcc APS score per pupil 5.62
Key Stage 5 - Headline Measures
- 24% A* - A Grades
- 77% A* - B Grades
- 91% A* - C Grades
- 100% A* - E Grades
64% of students studying 3 A Levels achieved grades ABB or higher, with 40% achieving at least A*AA. This reflects the exceptional dedication and diligence that they have displayed throughout the pandemic. Overall, 77% of all A level grades were A*-B grades.
Of our students studying Level 3 BTEC courses (either alone or in combination with one or more A Level subjects), 100% achieved the equivalent of CCC at A Level, with 61% achieving the equivalent of ABB and 26% achieving the equivalent of A*AA.
Summer 2022 Results Days
- A Level & BTEC: Thursday 18th August 2022
- GCSE & Cambridge Nationals: Thursday 25th August 2022
2019 Key Stage 4 Exams Results
Department for Education School Performance Tables
To view the DfE School Performance Tables - Click Here.