IN THIS SECTION
Pupil Premium Grant
All schools receive funding for students who:
- have been entitled to free schools meals at any point in the last six years (‘ever six’) and are in years 7 – 11;
- are ‘looked after’ (children looked after);
- have been ‘looked after’ (adopted from care, etc);
- qualify as Pupil Premium (PP) students (as above) eligible to attend our Y6 to Y7 transition summer camp; and
- qualify as PP students (as above) and require ‘catch up’ in English and Maths
This is called the ‘Pupil Premium Grant’.
Pupil Premium Strategy Statement
To view our Pupil Premium Strategy for 2016-2017 click here.
Literacy and Numeracy Catch-Up 2015/16
To view our Literacy and Numeracy Catch-Up 2015/16 Information click here.
Recognition from the Government
We are extremely pleased to have received a Pupil Premium Award for 2016. The full letter can be read here.